At Who’s Your Doggie, we personally care for every one of our dog boarding guests so they’re as comfortable as possible during their stay with us. With an average nightly occupancy of around 20 dogs, it’s a very social and personal experience. Plus, all boarding dogs get to enjoy play time with our doggie daycare friends. We're located in Milford and convenient to Stratford, Westport, Fairfield & Hamden.
- We always maintain constant “fun but firm” energy for our guests – this ensures every dog has fun and gets the care and social attention they need for good health, as well as the structure and supervision they need from humans during their dog boarding experience.
- We have beds and couches that give your dog the comforts of home while you’re away. Your dog can even sleep in a room here with us – we have overnight staff who cuddle up with our guests or can monitor them if they need.
- We have webcams you can use to peek in on your dog during their boarding stay with us.
First Free Night for New Customers
This offer is good for new, first-time boarding clients. Subject to availability and cannot be combined with any other offer.
All Dog Boarding Includes Daycare!
Prices starting as low as $43.95
All rooms have beds. Our rate is the same for any size room.
- 5’ x 6’ enclosure
- 10’ x 6’ enclosure
- 10’ x 10’ enclosure
Cage-Free Dog Boarding
Your dog sleeps in our living room, on a dog bed, or on one of the couches in our lounge with other dogs.
Sleep With Us
We also offer one on one overnight care where your dog can sleep with someone or directly next to someone if needed. Ask for the TLC package!
(This is bases on availability and fills up fast, please book in advance for this special service)
Drop Off and Pick Up at Who's Your Doggie
- You may drop off your dog at any time before 4:00pm for boarding – we recommend drop-off in late morning/early afternoon so he/she can play, get nice and tired, and ready for bed in the evening.
- You may pick up your dog at any time, however after 3:00pm there is $20 half-day charge.
- We offer early drop-off and late pick-up within one hour outside our normal business hours for $20 – if it’s more than one hour outside of our normal hours, the early/late pick-up fee is $30.
- The earliest early drop off is 5:30 am and the latest late pick up is 10:30 pm.
- We can pick up and/or drop off your dog for you – within 15 miles the fee is $25, and outside of 15 miles the fee is $.1.50 per mile. (If you live 60 miles away the pick up fee would be $90.00).
Our Clients Say It Best
Who’s Your Doggie takes care of my senior dog Maxwell like he is part of all their family!
— Glenn L., Milford, CT
The staff and care provided is second to none. 5 Stars!!!!!
Very good care and loving atmosphere. Ella loves going to day care.
— Magdalena G.
Who's Your Doggie is the best! We have three dogs, and they love to board with these folks.
— Leslie A.
Billy and Floyd love going to Who’s Your Doggie, it is like summer camp. They can't get out of the car fast enough and get in the door for all the fun.
— Ann Marie K.