Milford's Premier Dog Daycare Facility
While you’re away at a hard day’s work or a fun day’s play, we’ll make sure your dog enjoys a great day with great friends.
The facility at Who’s Your Doggie offers the perfect mix of space and excitement for our doggie daycare guests. We have 8,000 square feet of climate-controlled space for your dog to play and socialize, with special rooms for senior dogs, small dogs, and big dogs.
Just like with our dog boarding guests, our staff always maintains a constant “fun but firm” energy for our dog daycare guests – this ensures every dog has fun and gets the care and social attention they need for good health, as well as the structure and supervision they need from humans.
We're located in Milford, CT and convenient to the entire area.
Free Day of Dog Daycare for New Customers
This offer is good for new, first-time daycare clients. Subject to availability and cannot be combined with any other offer.
Doggie Daycare Rates start as low as $29.95
Additional dogs are discounted
- Come join us on Frosty Fridays when we give out free ice cream to all of our guests
- Wednesday is agility day, free agility course for all dogs.
- Birthday Parties are a blast at Who’s your Doggie?!
Doggie Daycare Packages Available
Packages never expire and can be transferred at any time!
Our Clients Say It Best
Who’s Your Doggie takes care of my senior dog Maxwell like he is part of all their family!
— Glenn L., Milford, CT
The staff and care provided is second to none. 5 Stars!!!!!
Very good care and loving atmosphere. Ella loves going to day care.
— Magdalena G.
Who's Your Doggie is the best! We have three dogs, and they love to board with these folks.
— Leslie A.
Billy and Floyd love going to Who’s Your Doggie, it is like summer camp. They can't get out of the car fast enough and get in the door for all the fun.
— Ann Marie K.
Benefits of Dog Day Care & Socialization at Who's Your Doggie
Doggie Daycare can make a major difference in your and your dog’s life. Doggie daycare provides exercise, playtime, mental stimulation, and an opportunity to build socialization skills and most importantly–burn off all that crazy energy!
- Socialization helps dog learn how to function in your world.
- Helps build confidence by giving your dog a positive experience with new people, sights, sounds and other dogs.
- Mental stimulation that encounters new things actually increases a dog’s engagement.
- Socialization can also reduce anxiety. Anxiety is tied to unwanted behaviors such as excessive barking, chewing or nipping.
- Poorly socialized dogs are more likely to respond to the unknown with fear and sometimes aggression.
- Well-socialized dogs are more likely to remain calm.
- It’s usually best to begin socializing your dog when it’s still a puppy, but adults can also learn.